A passionate nurse..

 Today I had an opportunity to meet a nurse, who sought my appointment and I was judgemental then I thought he was seeking my appointment to seek appraisal and I was wondering.
He is such a phenomenal nurse, passionate nurse practitioner and he's a true professional.
Mr Imran
He is a home health care service provider, his name is Mr. Imran from Kalburagi District Sedam taluka, we both share the values like honesty, caring and nursing sick people.

I was so prejudiced that, what a person from rural background committed to family values and is working as home health care nurse would contribute to the community, I was proved wrong with his knowledge, his caring attitude and incredible skills of nursing. He is so passionate about caring, he learns every day and every time to enhance his caring skills, he studied every case he attended, he feels sorry where he didn't contribute to improving the health of the patient he was caring, he feels proud where he has contributed to improving the health of the painter, I derived based on his incredible story he is an amazing nurse in India probably in the world.

He is a very simple man wears a causal dress always, however, his professionalism in caring people is beyond the defined job description. He has an unconditional commitment towards the job assigned which is caring people at home, he goes beyond his call to make sure his patients get optimum care. He enhances his knowledge by reading patients to deliver the best possible care.

He has pain and preparing to deliver best. He feels happy when his patient health is improved, he has the professionalism to realize his personal dreams through his work.

To conclude, he is an amazing person with honesty, integrity, passionate about caring for people. Thanks, Mr. Imran for being such a great nurse and thanks for your time to share your caring story with me.

Comments

Popular Posts